09 Apr To This Day
Please watch & listen to the video below…
What do I think?
To start, I have to give props to the dozens of collaborators from around the world who helped bring this video to life. Check out the project at here.
My ultimate reaction?
We need to prevent OUR OWN children from becoming bullies. How do we do this?
We need to help our kids be the BEST they can be…to live the way they are capable of living.
For me, that means LIVING the following way:With love. With KINDNESS. With Empathy. With HONESTY. With purpose. With GRATITUDE. With faith (faith that the universe is unfolding as it should).
Ps you will not teach your child anything that you don’t practice. Embrace the lifestyle you want for your children.
Check out these Bullying Statistics:
- Every 30 minutes a teenager attempts suicide due to bullying.
- About 47 teens are bullied every five minutes.
- Victims of cyber bullying show more signs of depression than other bullying victims.
- Cyber bullying is on the rise in dramatic numbers; it is relentless and more frightening if the bully is anonymous.
- There are about 282,000 students who are reportedly attacked in high schools in our nation each month.
- 71 percent of students report bullying as an ongoing problem.
- “Bullycide” is the new term for suicide as a result of being bullied.
- Teens in grades 6 through 10 are most likely to be involved in activities related to bullying.
- Almost half of all students fear harassment or bullying in the bathroom.
Those are TERRIBLE, awful, icky, ridiculous statistics! Let’s all make a conscious effort to LIVE with PURPOSE, LOVE, KINDNESS, HONESTY, and our kids will follow suit. This will not only reduce bullying, but EVERYTHING that’s wrong with our culture, our society, our country, our world, will BECOME HEALTHY. Let’s breed smiles, not bullies.